FREE LIVE WEBINAR
Learn how to set up Evernote to make your life and biz easier
with me, Nerin Chappell on Tuesday 28th November 2017 (AEST, Sydney time) at 11am
Do any of these sound like you?
- You want to have less paper so there's less mess and clutter, but you haven't figured out which app will be quickest and easiest to use.
- You wish you could go paperless so you could get more done wherever you are, without having to pack your notes and carry them around.
- You're worried that if it's not in clear view, written on a post-it, you'll lose that important password or measurement, and then waste more time finding it
- You've got digital files in random folders and all over your desktop, and can never find them when you need them.
- You get stumped when it's time to save a new document, when it doesn't quite fit into the folders you already have. You want to make sure you can find it again, but you don't have time to think about this right now!
- You don't know which of the thousands of apps out there to use, that promise all the bells and whistles but are too complicated to use.
- You've heard of Evernote but it seems so basic. Who's to say it won't just end up like that messy bottom drawer where everything is shoved in but you can never find what you need?
Help is on the way!
In this webinar I'll show you, in 7 EASY steps, how to
capture, organise and find all your paper, notes and ideas
so you can trust Evernote as your Digital Filing Cabinet, office pinboard, and notetaking notebook all in one.
You can be clutter free, and have your notes with you everywhere.
Cool, calm, in-control and in-the-know!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
1. What's included in the different plans, and if the Basic FREE plan is enough (at least in the beginning!)
2. The basic MUST-HAVE Notebooks to set up to keep your note sanity
3. See how easy it is to capture info into Evernote (no more messy piles of indecision!)
4. The basics of organising and FINDING your information in Evernote (cos that's the whole point isn't it??)
5. See examples to give you lots of ideas of how the flexibility of Evernote can work for YOU.